|See some evil, hear some evil, speak some evil.|
|Released||January 15, 2015|
|Written by|| Joseph Fink|
|Narrated by||Cecil Baldwin|
|Produced by||Commonplace Books|
|The Weather||"Just Like My Heart" by Fault Lines|
"Water Failure" is the 60th episode of Welcome to Night Vale, released on January 15th, 2015
- The water isn't working at the radio station, which is super annoying. Oh, also it seems the sun is multiplying. Plus, a college football update, a request for some time off, and controversy with the local TV news.
Plot Development Edit
- Lot 37: Lacy cryptically thanks Cecil for a service he doesn't remember performing.
- Russian: Michael Sandero still speaks only Russian.
|The reason we say “bless you” after someone sneezes is because we know they will die someday.|
- The voice of the phone tree was Erica Livingston and Christopher Loar.
- The voice of Lacy was Flor De Liz Perez.
- The music in this episode was not presented as a weather report, rather it was hold music during a call to the water department.
- "I, Joseph Fink," seems to actually be the The Faceless Old Woman, who is trying to get Dana Cardinal out of her seat as mayor.
- The phone number Cecil dials is 180066928737.