Hello everyone! We have some lovely new infoboxes from Imamadmad (thanks again!) and it's gotten me thinking about our organization, especially the articles about episodes! We inherited a lot of our infrastructure from the very beginning of the wiki. Some of it seems a little clunky and ill-defined, especially the subplot category entries and the subplot section on episode articles.
I think it's time to re-examine how episode articles can be best used. Please use the comment space to discuss whatever is most important to you, but here are some points to get us started:
- Do you even like the organization for the episode articles?
- As they are now, are episode pages useful to you as a fan/as a wiki contributor?
- Should we have longer, paragraphed discussions of the plots of each episode?
- Should we get rid of the subplots as a category, or reorganize them?
- If we're going to keep the subplots, then what constitutes a subplot?
- Should subplots be something that reoccurs over and over again? Such as:
- If not, should we create a different category for that kind of reoccurance?
- Or should subplots be events and/or coherent storylines? Such as:
- If subplots should be only events/storylines, should those events have separate subplot pages?
- Do you have any other general comments about our organization?
- Share it even if it's not specifically about episodes! Maybe everyone else is more concerned with something else.