Hello everyone! We have some lovely new infoboxes from Imamadmad (thanks again!) and it's gotten me thinking about our organization, especially the articles about episodes! We inherited a lot of our infrastructure from the very beginning of the wiki. Some of it seems a little clunky and ill-defined, especially the subplot category entries and the subplot section on episode articles.
I think it's time to re-examine how episode articles can be best used. Please use the comment space to discuss whatever is most important to you, but here are some points to get us started:
- Do you even like the organization for the episode
- As they are now, are episode pages useful to you as a fan/as a wiki contributor?
- Should we have longer, paragraphed di…
Read more >
- Do you even like the organization for the episode articles?
Pretty much I am checking to see how this works. Maybe it will be useful! Here is my to-do list:
- Go around and change all the episode titles to italics. Maybe recruit some people to help with this.
- Consider setting up an IRC chatroom for the wiki, because maybe people will discuss things more there? I'd also consider doing a skype group, but I think IRC might be more inviting for anons. We can always sumarize decisions we make on talk pages/in comments
- Speaking of comments: get rid of those as soon as I get administrative status.
- Speaking of administrative status: once I have it, make at least two other people administrators/bureaucrats. Based on number and frequency of edits, probably Wimbledone and MGLVNA?
- Also, attempt to make this wiki less…