|The Sandstorm (Part B)|
|Logo by Sarah Melville|
|Released||15 March 2013|
|Written by|| Joseph Fink|
|Narrated by|| Kevin R. Free|
|Produced by||Commonplace Books|
|Weather||"Eliezer's Waltz" composed by Larry Cardozo and Ron Fink, performed by Disparition|
|The Sandstorm (Part A)||Poetry Week|
- The future is what you make of it. Just know that your supplies are limited. Welcome to Desert Bluffs.
"The Sandstorm" is the 19th episode of Welcome to Night Vale. It was released in two parts on 15 March 2013.
Step 1: Separate your lips. Step 2: Use facial muscles to pull back corners of mouth. Step 3: Widen your eyes. This is how to be happy.
- This is the podcast's first double episode. Part B is an installment of Welcome to Desert Bluffs narrated by Kevin, who briefly trades places with Cecil just before the weather.
- Part B features original "Desert Bluffs" background music by Joseph Fink in lieu of the usual Disparition soundtrack.
- "Eliezer's Waltz" also appears in the weather segment of Part A, performed by The Ventura Klezmer Band.
- Desert Bluff's baseball team is the Desert Bluffs Sunbeams.
- The interior of the radio booth where Kevin broadcasts is noted by Cecil to have blood, so much it seeps into his shoes and there is animal vicera repacing the nobs and dials of the broadcasting equiptment.