The Children's Fun Fact Science Corner is a recurring segment on Cecil Palmer's show on Night Vale Community Radio. It offers a kid-friendly, educational take on a variety of scientific topics, such as how weird the moon is, the meanings of birds, the horror of the void, the horror of the non-void, measurement, the dangers of deer,, the many things children need not be afraid of (because everything is perfectly fine), and of course, the terrifying possibility that consciousness can survive death.
- The Shape in Grove Park: about the moon: What is it? Have there been studies on this? Is it watching us? etc.
- The Man in the Tan Jacket: common birds and their meanings.
- The Mayor: how terrifying the night sky is.
- Cassette: different measurements (the the cardinal directions, temperatures, locations, cardinal, emotions, birds, names, sounds)
- Missing: the dangers of deer.
- The Auction: a range of topics, including fairy rings of mushrooms, black helicopters, death and the possibility that consciousness survives death.
- Antiques: Stick out your tongue!
- There Is No Part 1: Part 2: The growing of tendrils started in Part 1
- Best Of?: the invention of radio
- A Stranger: Did you know that over 70% of the earth’s surface is water? It’s true! Scientists believe that the other 30% is some kind of animal hide.
- All Right: the mysteries of interaction.
- Flight: an experiment concerning putting wires and a battery into one's heart cavity.
- What Happened at the Smithwick House: birth stones.
- The Missing Sky: what happened to the Moon? Where did it go? (broadcasted from the Underground City)
- Ghost Stories: did you know that time travel exists?
- All Hail: proving that ghosts are real.