Alondra Ortiz is Old Woman Josie's daughter.
- Episode 95, Zookeeper: Alondra comes back to Night Vale to help her mother.
- Episode 97, Josefina: Josie says that Alondra is a good daughter for coming back to Night Vale which she doesn't like, and that she is constantly asking about Josie's will.
- Episode 102, Love Is a Shambling Thing: Alondra takes care of her mother, who is placed under hospice care at her home.
- Episode 103, Ash Beach: Alondra thanks everyone who sent her mother gifts and asks people to stop sending flowers, which she considers to be gross.
- Episode 104, The Hierarchy of Angels: after Josie's death Alondra is sorting through her papers. She hires a lawyer to liquidate her mother's assets after which she plans to leave Night Vale and return home, although she doesn't remember where her home is.
- Episode 106, Filings: Alondra hires a lawyer, Emilio Tavarez, to fight the Angels, who claim ownership of her mother's estate. She also puts Josie's house up for sale.