|"This is a story about you," said the man on the radio, and you were pleased, because you always wanted to hear about yourself on the radio. Welcome to Night Vale.|
"A Story About You." is the 13th episode of Welcome to Night Vale. It was originally released on December 15, 2012, and repeated on 15 January 2016.
You listen to a podcast. You check the episode description to see what is in store this time. It is a different kind of description than you are used to. You suspect the episode will be a different kind of episode than you are used to. You listen.
Plot Developments Edit
- Telly the Traitor: You see a man in the Sand Wastes holding a cactus in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other. He howls as you pass.
- The Underground City: The bowling alley has taken to both locking and barricading its doors at night. The Apache Tracker warns you in Russian that "they will come from below."
- Russian: The Apache Tracker's warning is in Russian.
- Dark planet: First appearance of "a dark planet, lit by no sun".
- The Crates: First appearance of the mysterious crates.
This episode was aired twice. The first proverb is from the premiere, while the second is from its repeat.
|I'd never join a "Pen 15 club" that would allow a person like me to become a member.|
|Summer, Fall, feeling sort of but not quite sick all the time, Spring.|
- This is Welcome to Night Vale's first "off-format" episode.
- This episode was re-released on January 15th, 2016 with better sound quality. It also had the new theme as well as a different weather and a proverb. To avoid confusion, the title had changed to "A Story About You. (R)".